Sleep Tracking 22 Physical Parameters Home Use Sleep Monitor
Sleep Fairy PSG A-22 is a set of machine for collecting, displaying, storing, and analyzing respiratory and EEG physiological data, which is used to analyze and screen the sleep disorder patients. This device uses Windows XP or Windows 7 or above system, with excellent circuit and exquisite appearance design, tight structure, safe and flexible operation.
EEG (Electroencephalography ) is an electrophysiological monitoring method to record electrical activity of the brain. It is typically noninvasive, with the electrodes placed along the scalp.
1. PSG Application Place:
- Sleep center
- Dedicated sleep clinic
2. Product Structure
This product is composed by main device, EEG box, data terminal, leg movement sensor, software and accessories.
Accessories included connective lines, EEG lead wire, ECG lead wire, fixing band, Spo2 sensor, nasal cannula etc. It can record EEG, ECG, EOG, EMG, snoring, nasal airflow, SpO2, chest movement, abdomen movement, leg movement, pulse, pulse waveform, body position, body movement and CPAP pressure.
3. System Features
(1) Channels: 22 channels
EEG (2 channels), ECG, EMG, EOG (2 channels), Mouth and Nasal Airflow (pressure-type), SpO2, Respirator Movement, Snoring, MIC, BP, PTT, Pressure Titration.
(2). Small size, light weight (≤ 250g, including battery), carry conveniently.
(3). Wireless real-time monitoring and data card storage monitoring.
(4). Energy saving, built-in battery, can be continuously monitored for more than 10 hours, rechargeable.
(5). Built-in oxygen saturation test instrument, pressure sensor and EEG sensor.
(6). Using a patch of electrode slice, easy to wear, good signal quality.
(7). Split design, the main device can be used independently to record 9 channels data.
(8). Real-Time Image Display(test report could be printed):
4. Technical parameters
(1) EEG CMRR≥110dB; Impedance: ≥20MΩ; Noise Level (convert to input end): ≤1.8uV p-p; Operating Frequency Range: 0.1-50HZ; AD Accuracy 12bits; Acquisition Frequency 2048HZ.
(2) EOG CMRR≥110dB; Impedance: ≥20MΩ; Noise Level (convert to input end): ≤1.8uV p-p; Operating Frequency Range: 0.1-50HZ; AD Accuracy 12bits; Acquisition Frequency 2048HZ.
(3) EMG CMRR≥110dB; Impedance: ≥20MΩ; Noise Level (convert to input end): ≤1.8uV p-p; Operating Frequency Range: 0.5-30HZ; AD Accuracy 12bits; Acquisition Frequency 2048HZ.
(4) ECG CMRR≥85dB; Impedance: ≥10MΩ; Noise Level (convert to input end): ≤20uV p-p; Heart Rate Range: 25-250 bits/min; AD Accuracy 12bits; Acquisition Frequency 2048HZ.
(5) SpO2: 80%-100%, tolerance≤2%;
(6) SpO2: 70%-79%, tolerance≤3%;
(7) Pulse: 30bpm-240bpm, tolerance≤2bpm;
(8) Respiratory Airflow: high sensitivity pressure sensor, frequency range: 5-60 bits/min; tolerance≤±2 bits/min;
(9) Chest and abdomen movement: 3D sensor, tolerance≤±2 bits/min;
(10) Leg movement: 3D sensor, tolerance≤±2 bits/min;
(11) Snoring: sensor built into the EEG box.
4.2 Power: Lithium-ion battery
4.3 Anti electric shock type: Internal power supply
4.4 Anti electric shock level: BF application part
4.5 Protection degree of harmful liquid:: Common device, IPX0
4.6 Operating Mode: Continuous operating
4.7 Operating Conditions: Ambient temperature: 10°C~40°C
4.8 Relative humidity: 30%~80%
4.9 Barometric pressure: 700hPa~1060hPa
5. Why choose us?
(1) Professional research & development team;
(2) Experienced Manufacturer specializing in breathing & sleep tharapy and monitor;
(3) Responsible corps offering intimate service: reponse to clients in 24 hours, quality warranty one year, regular delivery time short to 7 days, market protection for dealers;
(4) Trustable supplier owing good reputation due to top quality & competitive price product.